374 instagram followers
272 blog followers
152 twitter followers
114 facebook followers
1 blown away blogger
I am so incredibly humbled by the response I have gotten from you. I started this blog only 2 short months ago. I wanted to help make your lives run smoother. I love the comments and the friendships I have made in such a short time. One thing I have learned is that bloggers are a special group of people and they believe in paying it forward.
Yesterday Minirelli nominated me for the Liebster award. I have been nominated before and while my blog is still new I have miraculously achieved over 200 followers therefore I am not eligible for the nomination.
Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Check out her blog and the fellow bloggers she nominated. They are:
Scott Pritchard Blog
Minirelli ask me these questions
- If you could be any animal what would you be? My Dog. She has the best life.
- What inspired you to start writing a blog? I am a fixer. I try to fix problems. I am very organized and I want help others become as organized as possible. If you know where thing are and what you have you save time. Time that you can spend doing what you want rather than searching for lost things.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? That is tough. I love traveling in the USA. I have traveled a lot. But I would have to say Australia and New Zealand
- What is your best skill? The willingness to jump in where needed and my friendliness
- What makes you the happiest? Spending time with my husband.
- What has been the funniest thing you have ever seen?
- If you won the lottery what would you spend it on? Travel Take my parents and family.
- What is your 5 year plan? I’m pretty much doing it. Retired living the dream!
- What has been your biggest achievement? Retirement at 46, moving to vacation land with my soul mate.
- If you could speak another language what would it be? Spanish and Italian
- If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you take? My husband, a swiss army knife and duct tape lots of duct tape.
If you want to read my original Liebster award response click here
Thank you all for your continued support. I am so thrilled. I hope to continue sharing tips to help you organize your life.
I’ve always wanted to say that…But seriously I am thrilled to be nominated for the Liebster Award by April Tulip at Still Life with Children
11 Fun Facts about Me:
- I was an on air personality for a local TV Home Shopping show.
- I am the oldest sibling; the youngest is 20 years younger than me.
- In 2010 I moved from Oklahoma to Arizona after visiting on vacation.
- I love walking in the rain but I live in the Desert.
- I am a nationally certified Registered Paralegal.
- My pet peeve is people who do not return shopping carts to their designated spot and leave them in the parking lot. Especially when the cart corral is only a few feet away.
- I am married to my Soul mate.
- No one would ever say I am shy.
- I love to travel and I think that spur of the moment trips are the best.
- I have 2 fur babies. A Maltese poodle and a Yorkie-Maltese mix.
- I am an avid reader. I believe if you can read you can go anywhere.
Here are my answers the questions posed to me by April Tulip at Still Life with Children:
- Who has most inspired you in your life and why? Easy, My Parents. My Dad worked a full time job, when to college and helped my grandparents run a farm. My Mother is the most generous, kind and loving person I have ever met.
- Favorite place you have ever travelled to? Costa Rica for my 10 year Anniversary
- Place you would most like to travel to and why? Oh that changes frequently. I have traveled a lot. Almost ever state in the USA. Mexico, Canada. So I want to see the remaining states. New York, Maine, Alaska, Hawaii. Dream trip New Zealand and Australia.
- What is your favorite book and why does it speak to you? “The power of Now” ~ It reminds me to enjoy this very moment. That is all we have. Past is history ~ Future is a mystery
- Do you have a hidden talent? I can walk into a room and visualize projects.
- What is your best character trait? I am loyal to my friends and I am always positive and upbeat.
- What strength in others do you most admire? Kindness and truthfulness
- If you could meet anyone from history who would you choose and why? Ann Richards, Female governor of Texas, I would love to chat with her about what was it like being a woman in power in an all boys club state?
- What is the best advice you ever received? I can to anything I put my mind to.
- Favorite meal and who you’d most like to share it with? Thanksgiving – My family
- What inspired you to start your blog? I believe that “Ain’t nobody got time for that,” to search for their keys. Clutter steals time. Time that could be better spent doing something you actually enjoy.
LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINEES:
Please check out Liebster Award to learn more about the rules regarding accepting a nomination, and should you accept…
My nominees are:
Have dreams will travel
My Perfect Lyfe
Left Brain Mom
The Analyzed Life
The Crust Is The Best Part
Jane Grämlich your 50+ field guide
Lets Live Y’all
Good Beautiful and True
Adventures of 5 plus 1
Home Grown Heaven
Here are the questions for my nominees:
- Who has most inspired you in your life and why?
- Favorite place you have ever travelled to?
- Place you would most like to travel to and why?
- What is your favorite book and why does it speak to you?
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- What is your best character trait?
- What strength in others do you most admire?
- If you could meet anyone from history who would you choose and why?
- What is the best advice you ever received?
- Favorite meal and whom you’d most like to share it with?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
Don’t forget to share 11 Facts about yourself with us!