Are you overwhelmed by too much?
Too much stuff?
Too much on your plate?
Too much on your to do list?
Sometimes you have to say no. Being organized is also about your too much. Sometimes you are giving too much of yourself. It’s ok to put yourself first. If your neighbor ask you to take care of their pet fish and after you agree she leaves you a note to do the laundry and pick them up at the airport that is overwhelming and too much. They should not be surprised if their fish accidentally got flushed down the toilet.
Maybe you enjoy French toast but you really have no desire to enter a French toast eating contest. That just too much!
Could be that you are finding that you are stretched to thin. You can and should say no.
I did not come up with these facts but I agree and believe you all should know them.
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
2. When someone tells you that you’re beautiful, believe them. They aren’t lying.
3. Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.
4. For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
5. You should DEFINITELY have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way that others see you, you would.
6. Don’t look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
7. It’s okay to not love every part of your body…but you should.
8. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else.
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
10. You’re a woman. And that alone makes you pretty damn remarkable.
~ Austin Blood
It’s ok to say no. You are a remarkable woman. Give yourself credit!
Pass this on to another remarkable woman. I love your comments!!