Do you have lots of jewelry that you don’t wear because you forget it’s there or my personal favorite you can’t untangle them? I will share with you some of my favorite tips to help you organize your jewelry.
- Slip your earrings into the holes of a button. This will hold your earrings will keep them matched up. Excellent for traveling. Bonus travel tip; thread your necklaces through the straw and hook the clasp.
- Add cup hooks to a wooden hanger or the bottom of a shelf.
- Radiator mesh from the hardware store can be cut and added to a frame.
- Towel bars are not just for the bathroom they also make a great place to hang necklaces when you can add hooks or rings.
- Pegboards are not just for Dad’s tools in the garage. They are perfect for organizing your jewelry.
- Do you want to hide your necklaces away? How about a using a picture on a hinge? Easy access for you and out of sight while keeping your jewelry organized.
- You might even use a thrift store mirror by the door. Then you can add your earrings just before you leave the house.
- Push pins on a bulletin board or T-pins in a foam core board. You can cover the foam core in fabric and pop it in a frame.
- Of course, you can always go with acrylic trays but thinking outside the box you can use deviled egg trays, ice cube trays or even dad’s fishing tackle boxes. (Preferably before they have been used for fishing.)
- Take an old drawer, turn it on its side and add hooks to the inside top and back for another out of the box way to store and organize your jewelry.
As you can see when it comes to organizing your jewelry there is no limit to what you can do or use. Let your imagination and creativity run wild. Now there will be no excuses for you to can find your earrings.