Today we are talking about the versitility of a pool noodle. Who knew how many ways they can used. They are cheap and can be easily located. So even if you don’t have a pool you may be able to use a noodle.
- Pool Noodle to organize fishing rods.
- Card holder – to hold playing cards.
- Tot bed rail – bumper – place a pool noodle on the side of the bed under the sheet to keep tots from rolling off the bed.
- Boot filler – cut them and place in your boots to keep them upright. See Angie’s Look Book –
- Child proof for little fingers. Keep toddlers from slamming doors by placing a part of a noodle on the edge of the door.
- Plant stakes for your flowers. Perfect for sunflowers.
- Bumpers – to keep you from bumping your car doors into the wall.
- No more stubbed toes by using part of a pool noodle to keep your toes safe. Use them on your bed frame to prevent those late night toe kicks.
- Use pool noodles over tent support ropes for safety.
- Use a pool noodle to keep your puppy from pushing her balls under the couch. (Wish I had this earlier!)
- Pool noodle roof pad on your roof rack to cushion and protect.
- Did you know you can use noodles to make toys not for just the pool? (Thank you Pinterest!)
- Jumbo Lincoln Logs.
- Marble Race Track.
- Marshmallow shooters.
- Lightsabers – May the force be with you! Just add duct tape!
- Noodle Stick horses – Directions and more info click here
- Kid car wash – for their cars, scooters and bike great on a hot summer day!
- Birthday Lawn Candles – Pool Noodle and a battery tea light.
- Trampoline safety cover for the springs.
How do you use your noodle?
#tips #hacks #poolnoodle