I am so honored to even be thought of enough to be mentioned for any award. Thank you so much to Faye from The Chicken Grandma blog for nominating me for the Black Cat Blue Sea Award!
I so much have enjoyed getting to know Faye through her blog and I look forward to her wonderful comments. Make sure to click the link above so you, too, can enjoy a great reading experience!
Back to the award…..this is an award given and received by fellow bloggers and is meant to be fun. If any nominees are not interested in The Black Cat Blue Sea Award, participation is not required.
But first, what is this award about?
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
The rules are as follows:
The questions I was asked to answer:
1. How do you find your inspiration for a blog post?
Over the years I see the struggle that clutter causes and I know how disorganization and clutter can overwhelm anyone if allowed. In the beginning I found that Pinterest was a great source but even better is just listening to what moms are saying. I have a large group of people I follow on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram every day they are dealing with real life. I see their struggles. I want to help them find a way to make their life easier
2.What do you enjoy most about where you call home? Why?
Home is Arizona. We have a wonderful yard that I designed and I love to spend time out there with my family and friends. Why: We love the weather here. Yes our summers are hot but we never have to shovel sunshine. Love the diversity of Arizona from Cactus to Pines and amazing activities, restaurants, museums and sights. You can find it all in Arizona.
3.What is your favorite thing to do and with who (or is it whom)? I love spending time with my husband and family. My favorite thing to do is be outside. Be that reading or just watching the birds and my fur babies. That is where I am right now.
I nominate the following
- Gigi from A Warm Hello. She takes lovely photographs.
- Pretty Plus and Proud. – The most amazing blog about loving yourself no matter how much of you there is to love. We come in all sizes!
- Tina from Explore Laugh Dream. her mantra is TAKE TIME TO DO WHAT MAKES YOUR SOUL HAPPY. I love that!!
- Norma from Norma Bobb. She blogs short to the point words and pictures about self motivation and acceptance. Really who doesn’t need this! Right.
- Nancy Ruth from My Kitchen My Thoughts. is always tempting me with amazing real recipes. I love home cooking and I am not fancy so she writes right up my alley.
- I love Dr. Andrea Dinardo, She writes at https://drandreadinardo.com she is all about thriving under pressure. I think we are all under pressure. Some more than others but we all need a way to have positivity and stress Resilience in our lives. She may be too busy to respond but y’all will enjoy her blog.
- Watching the Daisies is another wonderful blog written by Brigid P. Gallagher. Watching The Daisies. Brigid also talks about learning to slow down has been one of her major life lessons, hence the title “Watching the Daisies” !
The 3 questions I want you to answer are:
(a) Something you did that made you feel like a hero?
(b) When you started blogging, what were the things you didn’t know? (Like I didn’t know anything-awards, reblogs etc.!)
(c) One thing you’re excessively proud of? Why?
Remember If any of the questions asked are offending or simply do not want to be answered, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award. I can’t wait until you read some of the amazing blogs and get to know the authors. Have a wonderful day and see ya later.