Today I reached a milestone of over 1000 followers. I can only say WOW. Thank you all for following me. This and the Sunshine Blogger Award. My Cup Runneth Over.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given to “bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person that nominated you
- Nominate other bloggers for this award
- Write the questions for the bloggers you have nominated
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
I want to thank https://bigandpinkytoes.wordpress.com for nominating me! She is a Okie, wife, mom, who blogs about family, cooking and life stuff. Check out her blog she has been chosen to be a contributing writer on the Oklahoma City Moms Blog!
- What was the drive behind you taking up blogging?
- I see people struggling with clutter. Feeling overwhelmed and knowing that just a few small changes in the way they deal with clutter would greatly improve their mental health, give them more time and they might just find they are happier. If I can help that is my way to pay it forward.
- What do you define as a ‘perfect’ day?
- Well I pretty much am living the dream right now. I am blessed to have coffee with my amazing husband every morning. I get to have my parents visit for at least month each year. We have other family and lots of friends we get to share our vacation land with. I guess a perfect day ends with fire in the fireplace outside watching the stars and wish lanterns float by. With family and friends and reflecting on how great life is.
- Who is the most inspirational personality you have met until now?
- That is a hard one because I have met so many inspirational people. My parents are amazing and have inspired me. My husband is my greatest cheerleader and he inspires me everyday. I try to be the person my dog thinks I am. Some days I succeed.
- How to you define ‘blogging’?
- Visiting with friends you many not have met yet. The sharing of knowledge you have gained. Everyone has a skill. Everyone has knowledge. Everyone has a talent. If those who can share with us maybe we can learn. I can organize but I can’t bake or effectively run a household of 6 kids. But a baker can share baking tip and a Mom of 6 has gained lots of tips to keep their family on track and I can learn from them.
I will keep these questions.
Now I nominate the following blogs. It’s fine if you don’t do awards, but I wanted to share your blog with others because I enjoy your blog:
Redhead Mom of 8 https://redheadmom8.wordpress.com – She homeschools her large and she says crazy family.
https://mermaidinamudslide.com – I just met Cindy and she writes Musings on this crazy, wonderful life…
https://midwesternplants.org – Hardy plant of the Midwest, border collies and Camping
Lori Greer in Portland https://readlorigreer.com – She writes about life.
https://retirementallychallenged.com – Who writes about Learning to navigate through her post-work world.