This has been an easy challenge for me. I love quotes and I am following some amazing blogs!
Hello!!! A big thank you to The Chicken Grandma for nominating me for this 3 Day Quote Challenge. You can check out her wonderful blog “The Chicken Grandma” by clicking right here If you haven’t become acquainted with her by now you are missing out. She is a special lady.
Day three –
According to the rules I now need to nominate 3 other blogs to participate and for today I choose:
- Roberta Pimental She has an an fabulous post on Admiration.
- April’s Perspective You have to check our her post on Who she Admires. This gal has her priorities on straight.
- Once Upon a Hot Flash Meet Deb – she writes a blog of having a positive attitude with abundance of gratitude and a laugh at menopause.
The rules for this challenge are as follows:
- Post one quote each day for 3 days.
- A theme for each day would be nice (although not necessary)
- Nominate 3 blogs to pick up the challenge and pass on…
- Don’t forget to let your nominees know on their blog…
My Quote for day three is:
Don’t count the days ~ Make the Days Count – Muhhamad Ali
My husband and I had a sign in our house that said, “The most Important things are Not things.” I believe this is true. As a friend recently reminded me that none of us will get out of here alive. So we must make the most of every day. Tomorrow is not guaranteed.
So Seize the Day! Carpe Diem!
#siezetheday #makeeachdaycount #livelife #youcandoit #payitforward