374 instagram followers
272 blog followers
152 twitter followers
114 facebook followers
1 blown away blogger
I am so incredibly humbled by the response I have gotten from you. I started this blog only 2 short months ago. I wanted to help make your lives run smoother. I love the comments and the friendships I have made in such a short time. One thing I have learned is that bloggers are a special group of people and they believe in paying it forward.
Yesterday Minirelli nominated me for the Liebster award. I have been nominated before and while my blog is still new I have miraculously achieved over 200 followers therefore I am not eligible for the nomination.
Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Check out her blog and the fellow bloggers she nominated. They are:
Minirelli ask me these questions
- If you could be any animal what would you be? My Dog. She has the best life.
- What inspired you to start writing a blog? I am a fixer. I try to fix problems. I am very organized and I want help others become as organized as possible. If you know where thing are and what you have you save time. Time that you can spend doing what you want rather than searching for lost things.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? That is tough. I love traveling in the USA. I have traveled a lot. But I would have to say Australia and New Zealand
- What is your best skill? The willingness to jump in where needed and my friendliness
- What makes you the happiest? Spending time with my husband.
- What has been the funniest thing you have ever seen?
- If you won the lottery what would you spend it on? Travel Take my parents and family.
- What is your 5 year plan? I’m pretty much doing it. Retired living the dream!
- What has been your biggest achievement? Retirement at 46, moving to vacation land with my soul mate.
- If you could speak another language what would it be? Spanish and Italian
- If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you take? My husband, a swiss army knife and duct tape lots of duct tape.
If you want to read my original Liebster award response click here
Thank you all for your continued support. I am so thrilled. I hope to continue sharing tips to help you organize your life.