I’ve always wanted to say that…But seriously I am thrilled to be nominated for the Liebster Award by April Tulip at Still Life with Children
11 Fun Facts about Me:
- I was an on air personality for a local TV Home Shopping show.
- I am the oldest sibling; the youngest is 20 years younger than me.
- In 2010 I moved from Oklahoma to Arizona after visiting on vacation.
- I love walking in the rain but I live in the Desert.
- I am a nationally certified Registered Paralegal.
- My pet peeve is people who do not return shopping carts to their designated spot and leave them in the parking lot. Especially when the cart corral is only a few feet away.
- I am married to my Soul mate.
- No one would ever say I am shy.
- I love to travel and I think that spur of the moment trips are the best.
- I have 2 fur babies. A Maltese poodle and a Yorkie-Maltese mix.
- I am an avid reader. I believe if you can read you can go anywhere.
Here are my answers the questions posed to me by April Tulip at Still Life with Children:
- Who has most inspired you in your life and why? Easy, My Parents. My Dad worked a full time job, when to college and helped my grandparents run a farm. My Mother is the most generous, kind and loving person I have ever met.
- Favorite place you have ever travelled to? Costa Rica for my 10 year Anniversary
- Place you would most like to travel to and why? Oh that changes frequently. I have traveled a lot. Almost ever state in the USA. Mexico, Canada. So I want to see the remaining states. New York, Maine, Alaska, Hawaii. Dream trip New Zealand and Australia.
- What is your favorite book and why does it speak to you? “The power of Now” ~ It reminds me to enjoy this very moment. That is all we have. Past is history ~ Future is a mystery
- Do you have a hidden talent? I can walk into a room and visualize projects.
- What is your best character trait? I am loyal to my friends and I am always positive and upbeat.
- What strength in others do you most admire? Kindness and truthfulness
- If you could meet anyone from history who would you choose and why? Ann Richards, Female governor of Texas, I would love to chat with her about what was it like being a woman in power in an all boys club state?
- What is the best advice you ever received? I can to anything I put my mind to.
- Favorite meal and who you’d most like to share it with? Thanksgiving – My family
- What inspired you to start your blog? I believe that “Ain’t nobody got time for that,” to search for their keys. Clutter steals time. Time that could be better spent doing something you actually enjoy.
LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINEES:
Please check out Liebster Award to learn more about the rules regarding accepting a nomination, and should you accept…
My nominees are:
Here are the questions for my nominees:
- Who has most inspired you in your life and why?
- Favorite place you have ever travelled to?
- Place you would most like to travel to and why?
- What is your favorite book and why does it speak to you?
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- What is your best character trait?
- What strength in others do you most admire?
- If you could meet anyone from history who would you choose and why?
- What is the best advice you ever received?
- Favorite meal and whom you’d most like to share it with?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
Don’t forget to share 11 Facts about yourself with us!