OK so here is another area that creates problems and thus clutter. It’s magazines.
Is this you?
- Is your problem is too many magazines?
- Do you find that you don’t have enough time to read them all?
Or this is my favorite:
- You think that you’ll get to them one day.
What is the solution?
Easy, you need to let them go.
How? Try one of these.
- If you want to keep them then use the rule of 3: What is the rule of 3 you ask? Only keep 3 issues.
- My neighbor and I have a deal, when one of us finishes a magazine we put it on the fence and send the other a text letting them know it’s there. Then it gets passed on and enjoyed by someone else.
No? Your neighbor is not into the same magazines as you?
OK. How many times have you been in a waiting room and the magazines are OLD, OUTDATED or nothing you would be interested in?
Help is on the way…
- Donate old magazines to Dr.’s offices or any other place where people wait. Just be sure to take your name and address off the magazines.
- Of course there is always technology. Sign up for the online version of your favorite magazine. No clutter at home!
Remember all information in the magazines is repeated and rehashed year after year. So don’t keep a magazine thinking you are going to miss the information in it. Sooner or later it will be repeated. If not you can find it online.
So let go!
Follow Bee Organized with Pamela and share this with your disorganized friends.
#MaricopaAZ, #Organizing #clutter #letgo